Daffodils and Narcissus Bulbs
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) Tete a TeteSku: 11016657 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.42
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) Rip Van WinkleSku: 11016547 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.80
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) Tete de LuxeSku: 11016677 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.80
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) Papillon MixSku: 110164825 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$7.55
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) Split Corona MixSku: 110166125 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$8.50
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) Spectrum MixSku: 110169325 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$9.45
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) Amsterdam CollectionSku: 110165825 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$9.45
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) Double MixSku: 110162525 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$14.20
- -5%Narcissus SabrosaSku: 11017195 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.14
- -5%Narcissus Arctil BellsSku: 11016965 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.42
- -5%Narcissus Casual EleganceSku: 11016985 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.42
- -5%Narcissus ChromacolorSku: 11017005 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.42
- -5%Narcissus Cornish DawnSku: 11017015 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.42
- -5%Narcissus Garden OperaSku: 11017075 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.42
- -5%Narcissus Golden DawnSku: 11017085 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.42
- -5%Narcissus Sun DiscSku: 11017245 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.42
- -5%Narcissus KokopelliSku: 11017105 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.52
- -5%Narcissus Smiling TwinSku: 11017235 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.52
- -5%Narcissus KedronSku: 11017095 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.61
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) RepleteSku: 11016535 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.80
- -5%Narcissus Prom DanceSku: 11017165 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.80
- -5%Narcissus PrototypeSku: 11017175 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.80
- -5%Narcissus RegenerationSku: 11017185 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$2.80
- -5%Narcissus Plant AmericaSku: 11017145 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$3.28
- -5%Narcissus TotoSku: 11017265 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$3.28
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) AvalonSku: 11016065 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$3.37
- -5%Narcissus Cha ChaSku: 11016995 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$3.37
- -5%Narcissus PrecociousSku: 11017155 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$3.37
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) Le TorchSku: 11016905 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$3.75
- -5%Narcissus AvelanceSku: 11016975 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$3.75
- -5%Narcissus Silver ChimesSku: 11017215 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$3.75
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) tazetta Grand Soleil d'OrSku: 11016895 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$4.23
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) SherborneSku: 11016925 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$4.23
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) tazetta AvalancheSku: 11016945 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$4.23
- -5%Narcissus (Daffodil) tazetta ErlicheerSku: 11016955 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$4.23
- -5%Narcissus ShrikeSku: 11017205 bulbs in pkgOut of stock$4.23
Daffodils Bulbs and Narcissus Bulbs for Sale Online| Dutch Bulbs
Buy Daffodils Bulbs and Narcissus bulbs from Dutch Bulbs across our extensive range of quality narcissus flower bulbs for a stunning rainbow of colors and flower forms.
Daffodils Bulbs and Narcissus Bulbs
Cheery and welcoming flowers like narcissus bulbs can make your home look gorgeous while the charming blooms of daffodils can mark the beginning of spring.
There is no doubt that these flowering plants are easy to plant, grow, and maintain. They can also beautifully fill the garden space with an excellent reflection of light. Even better, they aren't bothered by rodents or deers.
Narcissus Daffodils are hardy perennial plants that belong to the amaryllis family. They typically bear a single stem with six flowers connected around the corona. The plant is native to several parts of North America and North Africa.
There are several varieties of daffodil bulbs for sale, each with a unique dash of personality. At Dutch Bulbs, you’ll get the chance to buy daffodil bulbs and you will definitely be enchanted by their gorgeous appearance.
How to Choose the Best Daffodils and Narcissus Bulbs for Sale
There are hundreds of daffodil bulbs for sale, including smaller species, antique, and even modern hybrids. Most daffodils and narcissus flower bulbs tolerate a broad range of soils. But they thrive best in well-drained, moderately fertile soils. Some prefer alkaline soils, but most of them rely on acidic or neutral.
If bloom quality is your thing, buy the daffodils recommended below;
- Rip van winkle
This is a double daffodil that grows to an average height of 6-8 inches. It offers a perfect appearance that can elevate your home.
- Golden duct
It comes with yellow petals and can grow 12-16 inches in height.
- Petit four
It is perfect for growing in shady regions. This type of flower has white petals with two cups of pink. It can grow up to 16 inches in height.
Where to Plant Daffodils and Narcissus Flower Bulbs
Daffodils enjoy growing in borders and perennial gardens. But they can also look excellent in woodland gardens, naturalized lawns, containers, and window boxes. Daffodils and narcissus bulbs prefer full sun. But they can also tolerate light shades or partial lights.
- In containers
Narcissus flower bulbs prefer well-drained soil and where they receive full sun before and after blooming. Also, ensure your container has an appropriate depth size of about 6-8 inches. Yes, because daffodils can grow up to 6 inches deep. In USDA zones 3-6, potted narcissus bulbs for sale require winter safety to protect soil from freezing.
- In garden space
Most daffodils thrive well in full sun. So, avoid areas with paddled lights and where they will get wet. Otherwise, they are prone to rotting. Excellent soil drainage is a must for daffodils. This will help them break the dormancy in summer. In heavier soils, plant daffodils in raised beds.
Planting daffodils in your entryways can offer your home a welcoming vibe for many years to come.
Daffodils can also grow well in meadows, streams, and ponds. They will successfully come back without bothering common flower pests.
Which Bulbs Do Best in Pots?
Daffodils enjoy summer baking. They thrive well in containers and pots deep enough to accommodate their rooting system. One of the best examples of daffodils perfect for containers is Narcissus Tete a Tete. It is a small type of daffodil with yellow trumpets. Other daffodils to consider include Dainty, Madison, and Candy Princes. Order daffodil flower bulbs today and begin your journey of creating a beautiful garden.
When to Plant Daffodil Bulbs for Sale?
If you are living in colder regions, plant your daffodils in autumn after the frost has passed. For those residing in warmer areas, plant your daffodils after fall when the temperatures become consistent. Planting at night is better.
The planting period lasts between 2 and 4 weeks before the ground freezes. Check frost dates to help you know the ideal time for planting your daffodils.
How to Grow Bulbs: Care and Upkeep
Give your daffodils a balanced fertilizer after flowering if you realize bulbs are not thriving as required. Bone meal and low nitrogen fertilizers are recommendable. The water rate also matters, especially during dry spring. So, make it regularly to protect the flowers from aborting.
Once the flowers begin to fade, deadhead the daffodils and allow leaves to stay up to six weeks. You can also divide congested daffodils to allow sufficient space for healthy growth.
After your bulbs bloom, allow them to continue to thrive until they die off. Never chop them earlier. Give them time to rebuild the energy needed to bloom in the next season.
Remove dead plants by plucking or cutting their base. Be sure to eliminate the debris, too.
How can I store narcissus bulbs over winter?
How can I store narcissus bulbs over winter?
How to plant narcissus bulbs?
Plant them with the pointing end facing up. Plant anywhere is a garden with well-drained soil and full sunlight. Your bulbs should go twice the depth, 4-6 inches below the soil surface.
When to plant narcissus?
The best time to plant daffodil bulbs is in early autumn, especially for those living in colder areas. Plant them during fall when the weather begins cooling and before the ground freezes. For excellent results, plant them four weeks after buying.
When do daffodil bulbs sprout?
They begin to sprout during the fall and become dormant in winter. Depending on your region, they will start growing again as soon as February.
How long do narcissus bulbs take to grow?
With proper care and maintenance, they will sprout between 6 and 15 weeks. However, this depends on where you live and the type you cultivate.
Under what growing conditions do daffodils grow well?
Daffodils will thrive well in sun or partial shady regions. The hardiness zone of daffodils is 3-6 and will bloom again every year. When it comes to soil conditions, daffodils aren't fussy. This means they can happily thrive nearly anywhere as long as the soil is not soggy.